I might be familiar with some of these:
- You feel like you have a million things to do and never enough time.
- Starting on a goal, project or task only to end up scrolling through your Facebook “News” Feed or browsing for inspiration on IG or Pinterest.
(And if you don’t have Facebook or IG, you know you can count on your friends to send you numerous political rants, a picture of your ex’s new girlfriend and you still don’t know the point of #hashtags).
- You think you found time to work on that thing you’ve been meaning to start but now the phone rings with a non emergency that has somehow become your problem.
- Feeling like time is passing and you are not where you thought you would be.
- There was that one time you wondered if you were the subject of a brujeria done right!